Thursday, July 29, 2004

Decided to play golf, actually I was invited so I went. I got a new driver for my birthday and this was my second opportunity to try it out. I think I did okay with it, in fact I can only think of two drives that missed the fairway. It felt nice and made a great 'ting' when it hit the ball straight and true.

Well this is it for a while, I'm taking some time to head south to Georgia. Going to a family reunion at Elijah Clark State Park. It looks like it will be a fun couple of days with a lot of family get-together and some quality time down in the sun and fun of Georgia. After that we're going Six Flags over Georgia for some serious roller coaster fun.

I'm looking forward to it and now I must pack, if only I knew what I have done with my digital camera.

Peace

No comments: