Thursday, June 17, 2004

All your base are belong to us - Official Video Site

Okay, I'm out of the loop. I will confess it here and now. I don't have a clue what's going on but this "All your base are belong to us" is hilarious. Sorry for being about 3 years late. This is very very very funny.

I was watching X-Play on the new G4TechTV channel, which I am still not happy about, when Adam was talking about this video. He played some of it and it is laugh out loud funny. Being the Internet guy that I am, I googled it and came across a whole lot of material on it. I discovered the history, I watched the video and I downloaded the mp3 file.

All that's really left for me to do is buy the t-shirt, which I can do by staying with the official video site. I also discovered that Wired Magazine had an article on it. I learned it's history. It is very funny. This is why the Internet exists, to take an obscure line from an obscure game and turn it into a phenomenum. And to think some people call the Internet a great waste of time. All this from a game, this is great.

Yeah, I'm not going to say anything about politics, yes I am. I went to a Stephen Harper rally in my home town. It was amazing, I never thought you could get that many people to a Conservative Party rally ever. Trust me, the city I grew up in was not know as a Conservative stronghold ever. Yet that many, a lot of energy. I know the Liberals are releasing a poll saying they are on the rebound. Hmm, I wonder. I don't know, maybe, maybe not. Still we are two weeks away from decision day. All I can say is, it's going to be interesting.


Peace

No comments: