Monday, May 01, 2006

Big Bike Ride for Heart and Stroke

 
 
A few blogs ago I mentioned I was going to participant on the Big Bike for Heart and Stroke.  I gave some information but I don't know if it was correct. 
 
Here is the email they suggest for use:
 
I am participating in the Big Bike for Stroke in support of the Heart
and Stroke Foundation. You can help me raise funds for the Heart and
Stroke Foundation by sponsoring me online. Just click the link at the
bottom of this e-mail to access my secure pledge page.     

The Heart and Stroke Foundation is committed to protecting the health
of millions of Canadians.  With almost 40% of Canadians expected to
develop some form of heart disease and stroke over their lifetime, the
Foundation’s leadership in understanding the root causes of these diseases,
and in the development and delivery of health education and advocacy
programs, is critical. The majority of funds come from people like you
and these initiatives couldn’t continue without your support.

To make your pledge online, click the link below to access my secure
pledge page.  An electronic tax receipt will be sent to you immediately
via e-mail. 

Thank you for your support.


https://ww2.heartandstroke.ca/Secure/Page.asp?PageID=1450&RecordID=73825
so click on the link and support.
 
thanks
 
Powered By Qumana

No comments: