Monday, February 22, 2010



Famous Stilt House


With a sunny weekend, it was time to go downtown and find some places to take photographs. After all, with the potential demolition of the southside Colborne Street now only a matter of time, might as well get some photographs as mementos of the place.

As I took pictures, there were other people out with their cameras, obviously the same sentiment is being felt by the others as well. From what I could tell, there was some quite good photographers, with some quite impressive equipment.

I decided to take the camcorder out and find some good shots. I'm not sure about the good part, but here are some photographs from this past Sunday:









There were a few people checking out the buildings as well.



There was also a Chilli tasting festival going on and this brought me to Harmony Square:


No comments: