Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Tuesday Night Blog at Starbucks


First of all I do wish everybody a Happy St. Patrick's Day. The day for wearing the green and enjoy the fun and frivolity of the occassion, which is why I'm in Starbucks, waiting for band practice to begin.

It was a fantastic day and so I was able to get out, walk around and take a few photographs with the camera phone. One in particular was this one:


To give some background to this hole, this hole used to be some businesses that were torn down


to make way for the expansion of Laurier Brantford, which is a satellite of Wilfrid Laurier University. It was to be a number of things; student commons, classrooms and offices. The demolition took place in the summer of last year. It is supposed to look like this:
.

It's going to be a great looking building, but things are now delayed for a bit. So it is now a hole in the ground along Dalhousie. Still, it will get going soon, I should imagine.

Other thoughts:

Dell launches the Adamo. It is considered the thinest computer ever made, although it weighs a whole pound more then the Macbook Air. Just what the world needs, another expensive thin computer, I think I'll stay with my Dell Studio 17.

I conclude with what must be the photo of the Day:

No comments: